Monday, December 19, 2011

Riaz Hussain (Content Writer) Bad Experience at Alltech Virtual, Karachi

Riaz Hussain sent us his story about Alltech Virtual: Read story in his own words.

I am Riaz . I thank the admin of this blog for launching this platform against an online evil in the world of web development. I don’t have words to talk about my nightmarish and gruesome experiences I underwent at Alltech Virtual at the hands of Mr Imran Javed. I have found him a psychologically ill person whose life seems to revolve around one thing—how to make other people work for you without salaries. To achieve this purpose Imran seems to call into practice all his communicative, calculative and fake social knowledge. I worked for Imran Javed for one and a half month. My title was ‘business analyst’. I wrote around 22 documents for him and his nightmarish company alltech virtual, the name should be in reality alltech-deceptive. In these 22 documents I corrected and corrected the blunders made in the proposal s sent to the customers.  One night, his appointed supervisor presented the plea that since there is no work at alltech virtual you can leave the company. I asked about my salary. He told me ‘you will get it’. Months passed by and I could not get it. I traveled hundreds of miles and saw Imran Javed in person. But it did not work either. He refused to pay my salary. He told me that his company had ‘solid history of payment’ made to employees. After a few weeks I came to know further about this solid history. I came to know that over a couple of months Mr Imran Javed of Alltech Virtual had eaten up the salaries of around eight to ten people. This solidity of salry payment really appalled me. I decided to save other people from being a prey to Alltech Virtual. I found this blog already there, launched by some sufferer of alltech virtual.   Thus, my word of caution to all the online workers related to web development is “BEWARE OF ALLTECH VIRTUAL AND BEWARE OF IMRAN JAVED!” Let us spread this message about a blood sucker in the online town of internet so that the blood and hard work of other online workers does not go into the pocket and bank accounts of Mr Imran Javed, CEO of Alltech Virtual.   Those who want the proof and evidence of all these things, let them experience the things themselves by joining Alltech Virtual because habits die hard. Some people are habitual smokers, habitual liars and there some who are habitual………..SEE THE THINGS YOURSELF!!!!......However, if you love your time and think its precious and can’t afford to be swindled, then keep away from Alltech Virtual. After all the maltreatment that I have suffered at the hands of Mr Imran Javed of Alltech Virtual, I want to offer him a piece of unsolicited advice. Please see a doctor, a psychotherapist or some sage person who can cure you of your maladies! I am not taunting, I mean it. By doing all these things you not doing harm to us but to yourself because this universe is not a jungle where people can do what they like without any fear of punishment. This universe does have its Creator who sees all. Those who do wrong have to pay back in some form or the other. A person who does not have His fear in everyday dealings cannot be a scholar,  even though he has leant  libraries and scriptures by heart and this thing applies to all of us. So, man!  Shun the topsy-turvy things and mend your ways.      

11 comments:

  1. He is right, now Imran is used to work with his new company Name "Sublime Technologies", but working with the same attitude, hiring the professionals, get work done from them and fire them by giving any unprofessional and non-sence reason. This is only due to that he don't need to pay salary of that person.

    He used to give quotes (From Quran And Ahadees), if anyone argues about his performance, and he tries to convey him/her message that in that light your salary would not paid.

    As I used to work with him about 10 months and managed all of his projects, after giving him various warnings not to do so, I left his company by giving proper resignation.

    And as expected, he did not paid my Salary as others.

    My friendly advise to professionals, do not hear what he says, better try your luck in any other professional company instead of wasting your time and effort in this company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. READ MR IMRAN READ

    Mr Imran ! This is your own project Manager telling the truth.

    Riaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A word of caution to all the workers seeking to work with Imran Javed. He is cheat. He is now running frauds with the name of Sublime Technologies. BEWARE !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. logoon ka khun chus chus kar banglay bananay walay tujhay sharam nahi aati . koi khuda ka khauf nahi hay tujhay. Alltech Virtual ki bay eemanian to dunya jaanti hay. MAZDOORON KA KAATIL ALLTECH VIRTUAL. MASOOMON KA KHUN CHUS NAY WALA ALLTECH VIRTUAL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Logon ki bad duain kama raha hay Imran Javed

    Apnay peit may aag bhar raha hay Imran Javed

    waisay to company challa raha hay Imran Javed

    magar shatranji chalein chal raha hay Imran Javed

    ReplyDelete
  7. kahtay hain jaisi karni waisi bharni

    tabahi muqadar tu ho gi jab janab apka

    zulm ki kamai say jab apnay jeeb bharni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nam deikho zara alltech virtual

    kam deikho har waqt non-factual

    Oay ! gireban mei jhank zara

    aur deikh mazloom kah rahay hain

    meira tankha kha gay hay baimani ka punctual

    ReplyDelete
  9. waisay yar had hoti hay ....sharm karni chahiay apko Imran Javed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wah ji wah kia shairi ki hay ....aap to shairay inqalab hain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for participating in this blog, one of our participant Nosheen Qamar informed us that Imran Javed is upset due to this blog and he called her and threaten her again that she should be away from this blog otherwise he will do false case on her and he will harm her, what you guys say, what should Nosheen Do? She said to Imran that pay salaries of all the ppl and then she will be away, otherwise she will not stop supporting our blog.

    ReplyDelete